Sabtu, 23 Januari 2016

Banana Smoothies With Milk Recipes

Hello, I want share with you my favorite Smoothies recipes. Here the ingredients :

-) 5 slice of frozen banana



-) 1 glass of milk





optional :

-) honey

you can put honey as an option.

Then, have mixed all the ingredients with blender. 



Done, you can serve it. I am very enjoy this banana smoothies. When I have banana at my home, I always make as it stock, going to peeled the banana skin and put it at the box, then keep at the freezer. to make frozen banana, just keep box of banana at the freezer for 8 hours. TA-DA, take your banana from refrigerator and ready to blend it with milk. Yummy..


well, banana have many benefit for your skin and body. banana are contain full in vitamin and fiber, improve brain health, treat acne, make skin look smooth, facilitate the digestive system, and improve our mood. yeay, this make banana smoothies including one of my favorite smoothies.


#banana #smoothies #recipe #milk #benefit


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar